.

.

.

.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Christmas Gift Tags!

Hi everyone

Suffering a bit of crafter's block lately...

But today I made some gift tags using my Christmas supplies from docrafts to try and get back into it...

First I die cut some tags from kraft card.
Then I went around each edge with a small amount of PVA glue and sprinkled white glitter and let it dry overnight.

Then I decorated each one.

Now I'm not sure what to do with these... If I actually use them as gift tags they might get thrown away and they're too nice for that!

Anyway, until next time...!
Emily xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Emily, love these tags, they all look fabulous.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi these tags are stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic selection of tags! I would use them as decorations. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete