.

.

.

.

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Go See Do || Scrapbook Layout || First Edition Storyteller

Hi all,

I have a new layout to share today using the First Edition Storyteller paper pad and tropical dies from Trimcraft.

The picture is of Nathan paddling in the sea when we went to Spain last year. My favourite picture ever, I never expected to ever see him in the sea without me having to ask very nicely if he'll come in with me. We had a lot of fun on that holiday. 

Here's a close up of the lettering. In truth I'm not that happy with it, I would have liked to use something bigger but as this is a DT project for Trimcraft I had to use their products. Looking at it now though it's not so bad. Understated! 
To find out more about how I made this layout, head over to my Trimcraft gallery (LINK)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily this is a stunning page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. I love your scrapbook page and its bright and fun 😁 x

    ReplyDelete