.

.

.

.

Thursday 24 July 2014

Not really craft related, but I went to Manchester Comic-Con at the weekend!

Really I just went because the guys have no sense of direction...
Nah, I'm kidding. Last year I didn't enjoy it much 'cause everything was video game stuff..
But this year there were lots of fashion/art stands.. so my purse came out often! Haha
And I got really excited when we saw some bats from our hotel room! I tweeted Chris Packham about it and he said he didn't know what species they were... -,- Thought he was an expert!
Anyway, on the second day, Nathan and Sam went dressed in their steampunk attire and they looked so darn COOL that I saw the photography opportunity staring me right in the face, so here's a few pictures...




Still got tons of scrapbooking to do so I'll get on with that tomorrow while I'm waiting for the supplies I ordered yesterday/today arrive. I'm making some more memory pockets as they sold on eBay (with more than one bid! cool!) and I need more twine and brads... and I've ordered some tag dies as I want to make and sell gift tags, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment