.

.

.

.

Thursday 6 August 2015

21 or something

Hi all.
Just got back from London where we celebrated my 21st birthday! Now a proper adult... LOL right?

The first night we went to the Museum Of London. It was really good, I'd recommend it, lots of archaeology and interesting things to look at. After we came out of there we made out way to the river, climbed over a wall (why the wall was there, is beyond me), crossed the river and had a lovely walk by the Thames in the evening sunshine. We came across a Wagamama, so that was tea sorted...




On Monday we went to the Grant Museum (great name!), a zoology museum. I loved it. Got lots of references for new drawings.


We also went to the British Museum but came out concluding that there wasn't enough dead stuff there. Nathan and I aren't really fans of old pots...

Tuesday was my birthday, we went shopping down Oxford Street and then to dinner with my parents at the Slug & Lettuce just off Regent Street. Really nice food. 
 
Then yesterday we stuck near Ealing because we didn't want to get stranded because of the Tube strike. We went to Wagamama again (different one though) and then had sundaes!


Today we came home, and waiting on the mat was a package addressed to me...
I wasn't expecting anything...

My fellow members of the docrafts PDT had made me birthday cards! They are all so incredibly beautiful, I'm in awe, and they will have pride of place on the windowsill and I am keeping them forever. Never received proper handmade cards before, so to get five at once is amazing!
(Still really excited about this, I need to calm down...)

Anyway, we're having the family round on Saturday for a par-tay, so I'd better get going with the prep...

Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment