.

.

.

.

Friday 31 July 2015

Docrafts Design Team Blog Hop July 2015

Hi all

The theme for this blog hop is makes with interactive elements.  I've made a shaker card using Gorjuss decoupage.

I made two circles of clear plastic packaging the same size as the frame on the decoupage, filled it with tiny stars, stuck onto the background of the decoupage. I made up the rest of the decoupage and stuck it on top. (FYI, the tiny stars are from Fred Aldous in Manchester)






Don't forget to check out the blogs of my fellow members!


Thanks for hopping by!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Emily,loving the stars xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Emily,loving the stars xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the tiny stars :) I need to have a go at a shaker card! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I made this a week or so ago and I'm still finding tiny stars all over the house.... Shaker cards are fun to make, I can't get enough of them :)

      Delete
  5. Brilliant project and i love shaker cards too. The new Gorjuss range looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great use of the Gorjuss Girl. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete