.

.

.

.

Monday 20 July 2015

Date Night Scrapbook Layout

Hi all
Now I'm done with commissions for the moment, I set aside to do some scrapping for myself.
A couple of weeks ago, Nathan and I went to Manchester to celebrate being together for 5 years. We went for dinner at Wagamama and then saw Jurassic World.

The title is made with plain Thickers, I love these because you can decorate them however you wish. For this I just coloured them with a metallic Sharpie.

I made a little pocket to put train and cinema tickets in. I die cut a tag, then from the same paper cut a rectangle and wrapped it around the tag to hold the tickets. I used double sided tap on the black paper around the tag so it wouldn't fall through.



Until next time...!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emily this is a fantastic layout. It sounds like you had a brilliant time away. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete