.

.

.

.

Saturday 11 July 2015

Docrafts Project Design Team ATC Swap

Hi all

Back to share something fun - on the Docrafts PDT we've done an ATC swap and as we've completed the swap we can share what we made and what we received.

I was delighted today when this beauty arrived, made by the lovely Mags.

The detail in this is phenomenal, the multiple co ordinating layers, the little charms, and it's even got a little hanger so it can be hung up.
This is definitely something I'm going to aspire to with any future ATCs I make!

Now I'll share mine, here it is on Jaiq's desk. 

And a close up:


I always wanted combine my artwork with papercraft so making ATCs was the perfect opportunity to do this. After wrestling with my printer, I printed my art onto vellum and then added a bit of colour to the Puffin's bill, before cutting it out and sticking onto embossed cardstock. Definitely want to do more like this - in fact, I'm just starting a new drawing right now!

Here's links to my fellow members' blogs - check them out to find what they made and received!



2 comments: