.

.

.

.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Decoupage Christmas Cards

Hi all,

I was sent some of the new Christmas foiled decoupage by docrafts. Here's some cards I have made - I hope I've inspired you to use decoupage on your cards too!


The decoupage sheets are all foiled, and numbered so they are easy to put together. There are traditional designs, religious, and more modern designs such as birds.

These first two cards have a background made using the Xcut Fairisle A4 embossing folder. It works so well on textured cardstock.

For this next card I made pennants using last year's Letter To Santa collection papers by Papermania. I mounted them on silver mirror board - one of my favourite Christmas products! 


This last card feels a little more old fashioned with the horse drawn carriage on the decoupage. I tried to echo this with traditional tartan print paper, lace trim and brown string.



Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment: