.

.

.

.

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Gift Tags

Hi all,

So close to Christmas now and if you're not mega-organised like me and had your presents bought and wrapped in November, there's still a little bit of time to get wrapping. Here's a couple of gift tags that can be put together in 5 minutes.

They are using the Geometric Neon collection by Docrafts, out in January. I had some bits left over from a commission and they went great with the paper straws I cut up to make the tree. 


This second one uses die cut bunting and I've turned them upside down to use as trees. 


Now, I need to get into the Christmas spirit - I passed my driving test yesterday! I've spent the past few months thinking (getting worked up!) about that. Now it's done it's a huge relief and I can be myself again! Hopefully that will include having more creative inspiration. And plenty of trips out to take lots of photographs! 
So, have a very Merry Christmas!
Emily xx


4 comments:

  1. Aww they are lovely :) And well done on passing your driving test! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily they are gorgeous. Congratulations on passing your driving test. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emily, these are both so pretty, love the pretty papers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Emily. Lovely work as always hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete