.

.

.

.

Thursday 10 December 2015

Quirky Kit Unboxing! (November/December Embellishment Kit)

Hi all,
I wanted some new supplies to get my crafty mojo back and I stumbled upon Quirky Kits. I'm now a very happy subscriber!
Find out more at http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/

(I might sound a bit funny 'cause my ear is blocked so I can't 'ear myself talk properly...!)


Here's exactly what's included:

Project Life 'High Five' 12x specialty cards
Elle's Studio 'Thankful' cork shapes
Darice Light Green Glitter
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 'Shine' standouts
Queen & Co Snowflake Rhinestones
Basic Grey 'Typeset' chipboard stickers
(Unsure on the branding of the ribbons and snowflakes)

The extras -

Thickers - Glitter Foam Imprint
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 'Shine' papers, 'Brilliant' & 'Dazzle'


Now, to get playing... once I've sorted out the rest of my supplies as I seem to have accumulated a ton of c**p that I don't use so... Procrastination...

Thanks for watching!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment