.

.

.

.

Thursday 1 September 2016

Scrapped! Sketch Challenge - September 2016 + Tour De Yorkshire Layout

Hi all,

Great news - the first Scrapped challenge has begun over on Facebook!

So if you're a card maker, scrapbooker or any other type of papercrafter, come play along with us!

Anything goes and our challenge this month is to be inspired by this sketch by DT member Michelle Gower



To play along and see what our DT made, head over to our Facebook page now! 
What are you waiting for? Get inspired!

Here is my first project I have made for the challenge and it uses pictures I took when the Tour De Yorkshire ended Day 1 right here in Doncaster. I've been waiting to make this layout for ages and the sketch we are using this month was perfect!


At the event there was a little fete(?) going on with lots of different stalls, food, emergency services giving out free stuff, and the Yorkshire Bank. There was so much going on on the day and me and my dad had a lot of fun looking around and taking in the atmosphere.


Here's a close up of all the embellishments I clustered in the middle. I had so much fun arranging them all and it looks so good!


Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll join in with our challenge - it's not just for scrapbookers, anyone can take part, you just need to make something following our sketch. It's just a bit of fun if your mojo has taken a hike!

Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree Emily, that embellishment cluster looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete