.

.

.

.

Thursday 22 December 2016

Introducing Simply Creative Around The World! || A London Scrapbook Layout

Hello!

This week I received my Trimcraft DT Kit, featuring all the new paper releases. There are six new Simply Creative paper pad designs and two from First Edition. I will be very busy over Christmas! 

I have a new layout to share today using one of the new Simply Creative paper pads. This one is called Around The World and as you can tell it's all very travel-themed so perfect for documenting your trips at home and abroad. 

This layout uses a picture I took in London earlier this month. Nathan and I always have a walk by the Thames whenever we are in London; we love to explore all the little shops and galleries and of course call into one of the FOUR Wagamama restaurants along the route. (I have since noted their locations all down on the map we use...!) 


To find out how I made this, head over to my Trimcraft gallery (LINK)

I apologise for not posting much of late - I have been busy with my December Daily album and I'm loving putting it together. I will do a video walkthrough once it is complete!

Now, I have some more projects to make and then I should probably think about packing as we are going to be spending Christmas in Liverpool... exciting stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a stunning page. I do love London. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete