.

.

.

.

Saturday 4 March 2017

Amazing || Scrapbook Layout

Happy Saturday!

I have a mixed media scrapbook layout to share today and it's something that took a whole afternoon to make but I love it.

The photograph is of Nathan on a trip to the local nature reserve. For some reason we've never been before even though it's right on our doorstep. Nathan had got a new camera and we had fun testing it out. We sax foxes and deer as well as rare birds - a good day!


The background paper is foiled and is from the 'Gypsy Gypsy' paper pad by Craft Consortium. In the cover of the pad there are lots of gorgeous designs to cut out and I chose the stags' heads and the fox for this layout.

For the mixed media background I added some light gesso and then modelling paste through a Prima stencil. Once it has dried I rubbed some Nuvo embellishment mousse in gold over the top of the raised areas.

The 'amazing' is a wood shape from The Works and I covered it with Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects paint. I added the paint over some of the polka dot stamped areas too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Emily - love the foilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily this is a stunning page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete