.

.

.

.

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Changing Things Up!

Hey all,

Had a bit of a rethink this week.
With so many projects for Trimcraft, I had layouts scheduled up until November already. Crazy, right! I have been so inspired lately!
However, I realise that one blog post per project might not be the best way to go about things...
So I am going to introduce...

'5 Ideas Using'...!

Every Tuesday I will post 5 projects using the same (Trimcraft) paper pad or collection. There will be a variety of different ideas and types of projects in each post. Maybe you will see something new you want to try. This way I get to share my DT projects, inspire my readers and free up some blog space for future projects. Hopefully it'll be a more interesting format for you all!

And each Saturday I'll try and get a scrapbook layout up using my own stash. Last week I ordered some things from the new collections and I am really looking forward to using them.

Today I have some write ups to do and I might bake.
Have a fab day!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment