.

.

.

.

Saturday 1 July 2017

(Un)Lost || A4 Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

I have a layout to share today and it's quite different from what I normally do as it's clean-and-simple.

It was one I created for a National Scrapbook Day challenge, and the challenge was to be inspired by a song. The song I chose is "(Un)Lost" by The Maine and I've put it below the picture if you fancy a listen. 

Anyway, I chose to use this picture of my boyfriend, taken at the top of Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh. At this point I was still getting my bearings, it was very high up... Nathan was already sat quite happily taking pictures. I took this one on my phone. 

I tried to come up with a clever way of having the lyrics from the song on the page - I didn't want to stamp them (too big) or die cut them (even bigger), so instead I put some A4 cardstock in the printer and printed the lyrics. 

The papers are from a... American Crafts or Studio Calico 6x6" pad called... Darling Dear! I think they're super old but they matched my picture. I cut strips the same width as my 3x4" photo and lightly stuck them down before stitching through them.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment