.

.

.

.

Friday 8 August 2014

Liverpool scrapbook pages!

I took some fantastic photos of our trip to Liverpool so I picked my favourites and printed them out A5 size..
For the first I started out with Grace Taylor 'Parisian Chic' papers and embellishments... then I found the 6x6 'Darling Dear' Stuido Calico papers so used them too, to coordinate with the colours in my photos.
Also, The Works have some lovely embellishments in at the moment like the wooden ones I've used here.
 The second page is my favourite because that night was beautiful. I used co-ordinating colours and self adhesive fabric paper to add extra texture to the page. I didn't want to have too much going on here as the pictures speak for themselves, really.


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scrapbook pages... i agree, the sunset picture is lovely! Love the papers you have used, too. (just blog hopping from dc - bandbc) vic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages and some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful pages, lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely pages. And the weather seems to have been just perfect for photos. You managed to catch some beuatiful images.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful pages. It looks like you had a brilliant time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts love the sunset one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant pages...great colours and layouts...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the pages look great, really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages, my neck of the woods too, we were there in May, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photography & super page layouts. Loving the sunset ones. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layouts and embellishments and fabulous photos -late hopping AGAIN
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete