.

.

.

.

Friday 8 August 2014

Updaaaaaate!

Sorry I've not been around for a week or so. I've been doing lots of crafty things but everything was just half finished... but not anymore!
Lately I've been trying to learn some new crafts. A few months ago I painted some Mandarinfish... so I thought it'd look cool embroidered. I've got it drawn out and since I took the picture I've got a little bit done, but I've never done embroidery before so it may take A While.
 Also just this morning I've completed my second ever knitting project - Hello Kitty! :D

Also had a fun weekend - we went up to Scarborough on Sunday and it was fun (well, apart from seagull attack..) Bit chilly on the beach though! 
Then on Monday it was my 20th birthday. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I considered London to see the Mammoth exhibition at the Natural History Museum but train tickets are stupidly expensive...So Nathan took me up to The Range and I picked up a Gorjuss decoupage pack and some canvas bags to decorate.

I've also had a go at learning to crochet. I asked Nathan to pick me up a book on it in town and he did (cutie pie) but the book is SO confusing so I'm gonna have to take it back :( Knitting is so easy compared to crochet! Still gonna keep at it, but I'm finding youtube tutorials more helpful than a book because I can actually see exactly what they're doing. I managed a tiny flower yesterday...

But mostly this week I've been drawing this and it's the best thing I've ever done...!




No comments:

Post a Comment