.

.

.

.

Saturday 10 June 2017

Suits You! || Scrapbook Layout || Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck'

Hi all,

I have a layout to share today using the Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' collection. It was made for a National Scrapbook Day challenge (yep, I completed 12 of them!) and the challenge was to use leftovers - so what I used here was what was left over of my November Like For Ever kit. 



The picture is of my super handsome boyfriend taking his first changing room selfie... The purpose being that he was trying on a suit and wanted to show me what it looked like. It was student night at our local shopping centre so he took the opportunity to get a nice suit with a discount. I felt very proud. I enquired for permission to scrapbook the picture and to my delight, permission was granted. Oooh.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx



2 comments: