.

.

.

.

Thursday 1 June 2017

Bee-autiful Cards! || StickerKitten 'Bee Garden'

 Hi all,

I have some cards to share today using the 'Bee Garden' collection by StickerKitten. At time of posting, Sarah will have been on Hochanda promoting her products and these first two cards are what I sent to her for use on the show, along with two A4 scrapbook layouts. I'm always happy to help out a friend and it's so exciting to make things for the telly!

You can pick up the collection HERE. < (Link)

The Bee Garden paper pad has a mixture of watercolour patterns and also kraft papers with delicate black linework and I tried to use a bit of both for my projects.

This first card is made using the kraft papers. I also used the stamp set and heat embossed the designs in gold.


This next one uses the watercolour papers. I decorated the wooden bee using Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects. 


Finally I made a spinner card. I didn't send this in for Hochanda as the spinner didn't quite work right and I perhaps need another try. I'd never done it before so let's say I've learnt from it! 


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment