.

.

.

.

Monday 4 January 2016

A New Year and a New PDT Kit!

Hi all,

Just a quick post with some thoughts.

I'm feeling pretty good right now (well, apart from going back to uni in two weeks....nothing I utterly despise more but I'm too far in to quit...) Wish I could craft for a living but I think I've a way to go yet...!

My goals this year are to - blog more and better. Make more projects instead of procrastinating so much. Make more videos, of a wider variety than just timelapses. Get onto more design teams (that's more of a work in progress - there's so many super talented people out there and I simply cannot compete!) Also I want to sort my social media out. No more whinging on Twitter!... (Still debating on whether or not to keep Tumblr...). I want to get more followers on Facebook. And to sort this blog out because I still for the life of me cannot figure out how to change the bio on my page. Hmmm.

I also want to take more photographs - easy as now I can drive there's so many places on our 'to-visit' list that we can actually go to instead of complaining how expensive trains are. Can't wait to finish uni in April, then we've got 5 months off til final year. Nathan will be 21 and then it'll be our 6 year anniversary and then I'll be 22... so there's lot of breaks to plan. I want to go to Chester to see the Red Pandas, and Scotland was an idea too. And I want to take Nathan to Whitby, it's a very special place for our family so I can't wait to share it with him. And I want to go rockpooling at Robin Hood's Bay.

....Oh...!

I never shared my Design Team Kit from Docrafts...

Here it is. I ADORE the new Geometric Capsule Collections. So much so that I went online and ordered more! (Now to spend the next week waiting for the postman...)


Now, stay tuned as on Wednesday I'm going to be sharing a project I made for the latest Docrafts Trade Catalogue using the new collection (which also made it into the magazine too!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Emily. x

    ReplyDelete