.

.

.

.

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Geometric Neon Layout

Hi all

Stopping by to share a project I made for the Docrafts Trade Catalogue, using the new Geometric Neon collection, out now!

It's by far my favourite collection yet, pastels with a pop of neon and sophisticated foil detail.



Aaand here it is on the Docrafts Social Media accounts...  They added the journalling for me, as I'm rubbish at it and they like to include it otherwise people complain, apparently. Love seeing my work on their social media accounts for thousands of people to see!

And in the catalogue that comes with Creativity! magazine.


Edit: It's even in the front pages of Creativity magazine! Lovely surprise (though it would be nice to have my name on there somewhere...!)


Sorry to be all excitable in this post but I really enjoyed making the layout and I'm so glad docrafts liked it enough to use it in lots of their promo stuff. :)

Now, I've a shadow box to finish, a shopping bag to paint, a commission to do and a layout to finish. Plus I need to do a layout for the new 'More Than Words' challenge.
And then I've lots of other layout ideas, and other things for the Docrafts PDT. I hope the rest of 2016 is as productive!




Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and love the new capsule collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily this is stunning it is good to see it in print. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emily, Wow looks fabulous, love those colours and the new collection.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Emily, really shows off the collection well. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete