.

.

.

.

Saturday 19 March 2016

Orange Is My Least Favourite Colour

Hi all,

A new layout to share today (and a little challenge too if you feel like playing along!)
I was originally going for a brown theme, but I wanted a pop of colour in there...
For some reason I chose orange. I hate orange!
My challenge to you is to use your least favourite colour in a project. Link me to what you make!

Once I'd picked orange the next challenge was to find other elements in my stash the same colour. I found buttons and gems and glittery borders, and I added some yellow in there to balance the orange.




Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, I love the orange and yellow it really makes the page pop. I am going through an orange faze at the moment - so unlike me!! Not sure if I have a colour I hate

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright layout. A great way of keeping your memories x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and love the bunting with all the bits on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite colour at the moment us citrus green. Love your page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab bright layout and the orange works brilliantly. My worst colour is yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab bright layout and the orange works brilliantly. My worst colour is yellow!

    ReplyDelete