.

.

.

.

Monday 21 March 2016

Wagamama Layout

Hi everyone,

I've a new layout to share today.

I was in TKMaxx a few weeks ago and I found a pack of My Mind's Eye Jubilee products - papers, chipboard stickers, badges etc... couldn't resist it!
I always make a point of using products at least once before putting them in with my regular stash... that way I don't have drawers full of unopened packets to forget about.

I used an Instagram shot of what I had when we most recently went to Wagamama. We go there a lot... on this particular occasion it was one of those nights when we finished uni at 6pm (ewww) and we fancied a treat. On a date night, Nathan normally pays but this was outside out usual 'quota' so we went splits. Whenever we go I always order pork ramen but this time I wanted a change so I had the ginger chicken udon and it was delicious! :)

Here's my layout:


If I have something behind my picture I always cut it down the middle and stick either side of the picture so then there's more of it visible, like with the clear frame and the red square border.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx 

1 comment: