.

.

.

.

Thursday 14 July 2016

Layout Using the May/June Quirky Kit

Hi all,

A new layout to share today, using the May/June Quirky Kit, the sewing machine, and papers from the gorgeous Paradise Crush paper pad by Trimcraft. The picture is one of my last to scrap from our trip to Spain.

With the Quirky Kits I always end up using bits in all my layouts but for this I challenged myself to use the embellishments in the kit and nothing else - I succeeded apart from the blue peg.

I couldn't think of a title so I just did some journalling. I'm trying to do more journalling to tell more of a story, but it's harder than it looks, most of all remembering what we did on what day. I ought to work on my handwriting.... when I was little it was so bad they didn't let me write with a pen so instead I stole someone else's...!

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a gorgeous page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete