.

.

.

.

Saturday 29 October 2016

Gorjuss or Goth-juss?

TRICK OR TREAT?!

(Treat please!)

With Halloween on Monday I decided to make something spooooooooky!

I don't have much spooky stash.

But I did win a Gorjuss stamp set from docrafts a few weeks ago...

It's common knowledge that gorjuss is waaaaay overdone...can we have something new please, docrafts?! .. so I figured I'd do something different with her. Cue printing a sheet of tiny 'day of the dead' skulls and turning 'Gorjuss' into 'Gothjuss'.
I doodled a little pattern onto her face and stuck her onto a mannequin with wings from Things To Alter.

If you want to know how to make the card shape then you can find how to do it here.

Thanks for creepin' by! (Y'know, 'cause it's Halloween...)

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment