.

.

.

.

Sunday 23 October 2016

Islands at Chester Zoo Layout

Hi all,

A new layout to share today using pictures I took at Chester Zoo.


It's the first time we've been since they opened the 'Islands' exhibit and it was so good, it felt like the Bioparc in Fuengirola, a lot more open than the rest of the zoo, less fences, more realistic. There's a whole building that's got monkeys, free flying birds, crocodiles, fish... it was really good. If you get the chance, go! The restaurant there looked really nice too, but we had already brought a picnic! Least we'll know for next time.

I wanted to keep this layout simple to show off my pictures. so I chose this really jazzy black and white background, I think it is from the Jubilee collection by My Mind's Eye. I coloured in bits to match the bright colours in the picture with the boats on. 

I finally got to use my favourite thickers on here too, they matched perfectly. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a stunning page your photos are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete