.

.

.

.

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell CRAFT!

Hellooooo!

Christmas card making is in full swing and I have some cards to share using the Simply Creative Jingle Bells 12x12" paper pad by Trimcraft. The colours in this pad are really vibrant and there's some traditional designs in there too. It reminds me of the really old Christmas decorations I used to put up at my grandma's when I was little.

This one is a simple grid design with stitching and cute character stickers.



This one makes a bauble out of an aperture, surrounded by die cut buttons. 


And something a little more CAS - three snowflakes each topper with a sticker.


If you want to find out more about how I made these projects then head over to my Trimcraft gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xx



No comments:

Post a Comment