.

.

.

.

Saturday 12 November 2016

Crafty Girl Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

A new layout to share today.....
I really wanted to use the Simple Stories 'Reset Girl' chipboard stickers on a layout...
And I did like(ish) this picture of me in the outfit Nathan bought me for my birthday....
So I made this with a little mixed media.

I started off with 2 papers from the Heidi Swapp September Skies paper pad, layered them and painted an area with gesso, then copper acrylic paint and finally stamped some stars once the paint was dry. The stamp in the top left is an old one by Kaisercraft and I love it...! Would like to do more stamping now I have bought myself a decent ink pad.

I used Reset Girl washi tape on the background and also along the bottom. Then I layered up some envelopes and doilies before adding my photo, stickers and some Cocoa Vanilla Studio sequins. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a stunning layout that is a great photo. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete