.

.

.

.

Friday 4 November 2016

More Than Words Challenge November 2016

Hi all

Here's my entry for the November More Than Words challenge and you can find out more and enter HERE

I used the November Like For Ever kit for this layout. I'm not currently a subscriber but I saw the kit on instagram and it looked awesome so I ordered it and I love it!

I also used watercolour on this layout and I love the effect it created.



I also made a lil' process video for it. I've had scrapper's block for a while and it's only today that my mojo has really come back so I was excited to make this.

Here is the challenge the folks at More Than Words set:

I chose the photo because it's SPECIAL. We hardly see Sam any more so when we do get to see them it has become tradition to take lots of selfies. I love our friendship because even though we cannot be together often, when we see them it's like we have never been apart.

I also chose the picture because of Sam's BLUE hair. (It's also incredibly soft...). I'm not sure about 'old', but the camera was BORROWED from Nathan, it's his new one and he let me take it around the convention all day to try it out. The screen folds out and flips over so it's perfect for selfies! Something NEW is the supplies I used, from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection which is my favourite ever scrapbook collection to date. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

PS excuse my terrible handwriting...


9 comments:

  1. What a perfect interpretation of the challenge Emily. And I love that you included handwriting - it's so important to get those details onto a page. And yes - love the blue hair!! So glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emily, you have totally rocked our challenge and I love your interpretation of it. Such a great photo too. Sooo good to have you play along with us again at More Than Words. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super page Emily, love the picture and all the superb detail you have added, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout and love the watercolour background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful composition Emily! Thanks for playing along at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watercolor! FANTASTIC page!!
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love your page! So bright and fun, just like you and your friends I'm sure! Love how you incorporated our quote! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab take on our challenge!!!
    such a beautiful composition and layering!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on this month's challenge! Love the hand written journaling don't see that enough! Well done! All the best from MTW!:)

    ReplyDelete