.

.

.

.

Thursday 17 November 2016

Sunny Selfie Layout

Hi all,

A new layout to share today using a selfie we took in Whitby outside St Mary's Church in early September when it was 30 degrees! Hard to imagine now isn't it.

Here's my layout. It's dull and cold outside so I really wanted to make a nice bright layout to cheer myself up.


I used a double sided sheet of Crate Paper 'Poolside' paper, cut diagonally down the middle, one side flipped over and attached back to the other side with washi tape (and sticky tape on the back for extra support). The washi tapes I chose from my stash to complement the colours of the ice creams (?) on the patterned paper.
I mounted the photo onto white cardstock and then onto this awesome metallic polka dot print vellum from My Mind's Eye. I used more on the bottom right corner.
The embellishments are all from the Pink Paislee 'Fancy Free' collection designed by Paige Evans.

I really enjoyed making this layout, I think I got too caught up in Christmassy things and autumn layouts I don't know how to finish and then forgot how to scrapbook! All better now. I love bright layouts! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

4 comments: