.

.

.

.

Saturday 14 June 2014

Been doing a spot of scrapbooking!

Hi everyone (and all you blog-hoppers - welcome!)
Crafty brain... just tried to use my round corner punch as a computer mouse...
Here's today's creation... so pleased with it!

I often have so many pictures that I want to put on my page, but this time I resisted and picked just my favourite! Had a day out last week with my fella up to Lakeside, basically a shopping outlet next to a lovely lake, really pretty. It was a really hot day, we got ice cream (and sunburn! :/)
(I still haven't managed to find a way of photographing my pages so all of the edges of my page aren't skewed by perspective.. but they're too big to scan! Oh well)
I realise that the lettering kinda gets lost on the page..

-Sentiments (Me To You, Papermania Vintage Notes)
-Papermania Sew Lovely Paper
-My Mind's Eye paper and embellishment
-Brads (Papermania Happy Days/Santoro)
-K&Co border and embellishment
-Xcut Alice alphabet die
-Papermania embellishments + ribbon
-Bee ribbon from Dunelm

Now I'm stuck on the page that goes with this one - I took some photos of some beautiful Yellow Flag Irises that were by the lake... need a title and some kind of layout (2 4x6 photos and one A5) but I can't find any inspiration at all! Been through my scrapbook magazines twice and the docrafts website and pinterest but can't find anything related to scrapbook pages featuring photos of flowers. Ideas?



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page....great colours...cant help with photos of flowers ...but try Jackie over on docrafts...she takes stunning photos...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous scrapbook page. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project, so many layers and parts too, I kept seeing different things when I looked

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout and love the phot love all the details and butterfly border-can you not use a card sketch and just apply it to a page? -just hopping
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scrapbook page, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the lovely comments! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous scrapbook page

    just hopped over from Docrafts
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete