.

.

.

.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Hello everyone, hope y'all are having a good weekend! Sad to say, not got much crafting done this week. I tend to alternate subconsciously between craft and art on a week by week basis.. this week it's been art. So I figured I'd share my new piece. It's a Veiled Chameleon. I love to draw reptiles for some reason..
This morning I'm attempting to turn the box room into a craft room. The sewing machine is set up in there and I'm going to put my diecutting stuff in there too as it currently is residing on my bedroom floor and I hate mess, so.. 

And I must decide what to wear tonight, it's my fella's grandmother's birthday, she's having a lil' do, and we are told it's 'smart casual'.. I Googled it and everyone in pictures seems to be wearing trousers and I don't actually own trousers... 

Anyway, happy crafting! :) 

1 comment:

  1. nice reptile, wouldn't want to be a bug near him xxx

    ReplyDelete