.

.

.

.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Card making this morning

Happy Sunday everyone! This morning resulted in a mad dash to The Range as I had a birthday card to make and nothing at all with 'Happy Birthday!' on it!
I got a couple of packs of sentiments and SOMEHOW some fat quarters, hexagon dies, purple gems and pastel notelets ended up in the basket...
Anyway, got home and started making this card for my boyfriend's grandmother's 70th birthday next Saturday. I've been invited to dinner with the family and I feel so honored to be included in their family occasions! I'm not sure what she's into, so I just made a pretty feminine card using decoupage as a centrepiece. I hope she likes it!



-Papermania Bellisima decoupage and papers, swirly embossing folder, kraft card, crochet ribbon/flower, Vintage Notes Big Bloomers, Tulip birthday sticker, pink paper doily, pink buttons.

Now to get on with finishing the scrapbooking I started yesterday. Gonna make a layout using my new hexagon dies!


No comments:

Post a Comment