.

.

.

.

Thursday 9 February 2017

Krafting Cards Is Fun!

...That's a pun 'cause the three cards I'm sharing today are all made using Kraft patterned paper.

They are from the Simply Creative 'Kraft Keepsake' paper pads by Trimcraft. There is so much you can do with kraft papers - pair them with bright colours, colour in the patterns, fussy cut designs... and with these I've done just that. 

This first one uses lots of layers and some stitching.


I've coloured in the mandala paper here and fussy cut out. I paired it with the First Edition 'Storyteller' paper pad here. This card was really easy to make and looks so fancy. I love it! 


Finally, some fussy cutting a a chance to use the 'Couture du Jour' leather stickers that I love so much.


To find out how I made these and more, head over to my Trimcraft gallery. (link)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment