.

.

.

.

Saturday 8 April 2017

Arthur's Seat || Scrapbook Layout

Hello hello hello!

I have a new layout to share with you today. The pictures are from when Nathan and I climbed Arthur's Seat on our trip to Edinburgh. 
We originally tried to go up Calton Hill (the smaller hill which was near our hotel) but couldn't work out how to get there so instead we decided upon Arthur's Seat. That's when I took the second picture down. 

Eventually we go top and the views were awesome. 


The backing paper here is from the Shimelle 'Little By Little' collection. I love mixed media but whenever I try to do a background I'm never happy with it and I liked the painted effect on this paper. In the end I cut it in half and flipped one side over as I loved the side with cameras on it too and it added more interest to the background. The papers are simply taped together at the back, you can't really see the join as it is covered with the photographs. This layout was super simple to make but it turned out so well!

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment