.

.

.

.

Thursday 27 April 2017

Simply Creative Chalkboard Cards!

Hi all!

I have a couple of cards to share today using the Simply Creative 'Chalkboard' papers by Trimcraft.
I have to say black and white is never my crafty cup of tea, despite me dressing in black 90% of the time... ha ha! 
I had to drop some colour in there and here is what I came up with. 

This first one uses the new Dovecraft wooden stamps. I stamped them onto squares of white cardstock and added spray ink to each. 


This next one has a pop of yellow. A lot of the Dovecraft ranges have patterned wooden frames but if you flip them over you can paint whatever colour you want onto the other side. 
The mixed media on this card is spatters of yellow watercolour and the stamps are from the Dovecraft 'Blooming Lovely' collection.

Like the look of the fancy folding on this card? You can follow a tutorial HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment