.

.

.

.

Thursday 25 May 2017

Blue Tit || Scrapbook Layout || StudioLight 'My Botanic Garden' || Scraplift Yourself

Hi all,

I have a scrapbook layout to share today using the StudioLight 'My Botanic Garden' collection that you can pick up from Cherish The Memory

I must admit, I cheated a bit with this - the picture is printed from Wikipedia - I tried for ages to get a decent picture of the Blue Tits in our garden but they are too far away and too fast. But, I had this idea of using a picture of the little birds with the collection so to Google I went.


This layout was created for one of the National Scrapbook Day challenges over on 'For The Love Of Pretty Paper' on Facebook. The challenge was to 'scraplift' one of your oldest or even your first scrapbook layout. Here is a pic of the new layout with the one it was scraplifted from. I made it back in 2006. In my defence, there wasn't anywhere near as many scrapbook products available and also, I was 12 years old! I really enjoyed scraplifting myself.

Thank for stopping by and I wonder if you will try scraplifting yourself too!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment