.

.

.

.

Saturday 13 May 2017

You & Me || Scrapbook Layout || Pebbles/Jen Hadfield 'Simple Life'

Happy Saturday!

Good news - I have finally finished scrapping my Edinburgh photos! This is the last layout and we took the selfie while we were waiting for food to arrive in the Slug & Lettuce. I don't know why I'm looking over --->. Perhaps I wasn't ready. Who knows?


I mostly used the Pebbles/Jen Hadfield 'Simple Life' collection here - I have the 6x6" paper pad and the printed wood veneer - as you may know I'm always on the lookout for something a little bit different and these definitely fit the bill. The rose on the left is fussy cut from the paper pad.

The backing paper is from Maggie Holmes 'Shine' and I added gesso and used the packaging technique with some teal gelato.

The other elements in the layout are mostly OneCanoeTwo 'Hazelwood'.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment