.

.

.

.

Saturday 6 May 2017

Love You || Scrapbook Layout || Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck'

Happy Saturday!

I have a layout to share today using my favourite sheet of paper EVER. Yes, you heard me right. I have a favourite sheet of paper. It is from the 'Moonstruck' collection by Pink Paislee, I got it in a 'Like For Ever' Kit last year (I don't know if that still exists?) and I had been hoarding it.

Hoard it no more, I said! I chose to use it to scrap this picture of my boyfriend in the pub on our trip to Edinburgh.


I didn't want to cover the paper up too much though as it is so gorgeous so I opted to paint a small area behind where my picture and embellishments would sit, with gold acrylic paint. I covered various pieces of wood veneer with the same paint and arranged them in a diagonal across the layout. I then added some Pusheen stickers (why not, eh!?), more Moonstruck bits and pieces and gold word stickers. The title is from a rub-on sheet by Jen Hadfield. I finished it off with some spatters of gold ink - I can't find the docrafts gold spray ink any more and it's a real craft staple for me, but thankfully my friend had some spare so sent me it - forever thankful!

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment