.

.

.

.

Friday 22 May 2015

A baa-rilliant page! (Geddit?)

In London there were several Shaun The Sheeps dotted around.
I love it when I go to places and they have things like this, like Liverpool with the Lamb-bananas, and the Easter Eggs that were on display at Covent Garden back in 2012. I'm always intrigued by the different designs, so of course I took lots of sheep photos!




Products used:

Papermania: Capsule Green paper and blitter flowers
Simply Floral paper and journal card
Folk Floral tag and bow
Botanicals lace paper
Neon green ink and gems

American Crafts plain thickers
Dyelusions chopped pesto ink spray (sprayed on the page and used to colour in the Thickers too)
Scrapberrys hexagon stencil
K&Co frame
Sizzix Tim Holtz chevron die - was cut out of purple paper but once cut out I noticed on the back I'd used it to do some inking, so that side looked better on my layout!

I've been waiting for the postman to bring me new supplies but I was disappointed today. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow. Until then, I guess I'll plan some layouts...


7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout and fab pics. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emilie this is gorgeous page. We had decorated Rhinos around Southampton last year our school got to decorate one too. Hugs Jackie xxx
    http://tinyrosecr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, different things in the photos always make the pages lots more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like this project, such a fun theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant page....great layout and papers.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page, love the Shaun the Sheep theme - sounds like you had a fun time x

    ReplyDelete