.

.

.

.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

A New Layout!

Hi everyone!

Last week I had major scrapper's block...
But after a visit to two (TWO!) branches of Hobbycraft on Monday I've been back in full swing.
(Went on a drive from Hull to York with my parents, stopping at places on the way - a fun day!)
Yesterday I made some things for docrafts, but today I made a scrapbook page for myself.
I used paper and sequins from the new Dovecraft Bohemian collection and stuck to a purple and turquoise theme.
The photo is from when Nathan and I went for a walk around the lake a couple of weeks ago. A lovely day!

Products used:
Dovecraft Bohemian 8x8 paper pack, sequin pack
Papermania: Accordion flowers, Owl Folk charm, Folk Floral paper & stamp set, Simply Floral paper
Spiral flower die (free with Simply Cards & Papercraft this month
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste paper, postcard
XCut Ornate frames, heart border punch, polka dot embossing folder
Webster's Pages sticker
Santoro Mirabelle brad
The Works resin flowers
Docrafts Dandelion download, printed onto vellum.
American Crafts Dear Lizzy date stamp



While I'm here...
I picked this toolbox up in Hobbycraft for £5. From first sight I thought the tray inside lifted out....


But no, it opens up with 3 trays to store my supplies in!
Using it to store my most recent supplies, plus the products Docrafts send me so when I make something for them, everything is to hand.


I've got a completely free weekend so I should get some more layouts made. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout! Loving the tool box too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing. The colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Emilie,love the colours and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Emilie, love the design, I'm a big fan of paper layers and the park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page Emilie and well done on you find ... Love craft shopping and you can never have enough stuff lol ... Hope you have a great weekend ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emilie this is a gorgeous layout. I hope you get lots done this weekend. Hugs Jackie

    http://tinyrosecr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a tool box the same, its so handy :D I do love your project, bright and such nice layering

    ReplyDelete