.

.

.

.

Monday 4 May 2015

Coral Reefs

When in London we visited the Natural History Museum (My favourite place on Earth!) and went to the Coral Reefs exhibition. I expected there to be more fish than just the one tank, but I did enjoy learning more about coral habitats, and I find dead stuff in jars fascinating...

I'm really happy with this layout. I tried to give it lots of texture, and I'm glad I finally got to use the gorgeous backing paper.

The backing paper has glitter already on it, so I added to this by putting glitter glue onto the raised parts of the embossed green card.


I made my own texture paste again but used blue and green acrylic paint instead of white. I also added some glitter for a subtle sparkle.


Products used:
My Mind's Eye Speciality cardstock
Scrapberry stencil
Hot Off The Press Wind & Waves embossing folder
Crate Paper frame
K&Co film strip sticker
DCWV Hey Sailor! topper


No comments:

Post a Comment