.

.

.

.

Friday 1 May 2015

A trip to London!


Went to London over the weekend so all my crafty efforts have been supply-gathering and photo-taking!
It's been a lot of fun but it's all gone by so quickly *sniff*

Went to the big Paperchase on Tottenham Court Road and picked up some stamps and embellishments and tape and most of all, finally... a border punch! YAY! 

We called at Cambridge on the way home and TKMaxx have My Mind's Eye scrapbook kits in for £8 so I chose the pink and blue one....
As well as 16 sheets of cardstock there are several embellishments with it, stickers and these neat little postcards... 
This one's my favourite! May have to base a layout around my 4'11"-ness!


Around London we spotted lots of Shaun the Sheeps. All decorated differently. This one was in St James Park. 


And a nice lady took this photo of Nathan and I with our ice cream. 
Why did I not have the decency to keep my eyes open...?! 


Also came home to a Papermania Botanicals die cut & paper pack as a subscription gift for Creativity magazine. I wanted that a year ago and never found it. Now I have it, and it's gorgeous.
Scrapbook Magazine also sent me some goodies. I mentioned to them that the paper in the latest issue was all pixelated, plus I was supposed to get something for having my letter published in the last issue. So nice of them to send me such lovely things and I can't wait to use them. Been after some stencils for a while, too! As they say, if you don't ask, you don't get.. 


(I wrote this blog on Monday but thought a vlog would work better... It didn't, so I'm posting the written version instead.)




No comments:

Post a Comment