.

.

.

.

Monday 4 May 2015

Carnaby Street scrapbook page

Finally got started on scrapping my London photos!

The first page uses Instagram shots of Carnaby Street.
I've found it's easier to just whip my phone out of my pocket when in a busy city rather than messing around with my big camera - my camera phone isn't great, but it's good enough for quick shots like these that are printed out small.


I included a shaker element on this layout. Just get some clear packaging that supplies come in, stitch up 3 sides, fill with sequins, then stitch up the remaining side.

Products used -
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste paper and postcards.
Papermania Neon pink ink and gems.
Sizzix Moroccan die & stamp set
Paperchase 'geek' stamps
Dovecraft Sweet Paris sequins
Xcut corner die, scalloped circle die.
Various washi tapes.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright layout,captures Carnaby street exactly.

    ReplyDelete