.

.

.

.

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Birthday Dinos Pop Up Cards!

Hi all,

You know, the Birthday Dinos paper pack by StickerKitten is so lovely that I went back and made a few more projects with it.
The first is a pop up card.


Here's a video showing how to make it. 

Next I have a card with a difference...

Normal card, right?


Wrong! Surprise! 


(I had such fun making that one, I followed a tutorial I found here)

Aaaand finally, I was thinking about the theme of birthdays and I made this little invite that could be used for a kids' party. I would have loved these when I was little!


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx






2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily your cards are stunning I love all the different designs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards and great design ideas

    ReplyDelete