.

.

.

.

Friday 5 August 2016

New Stash....!

....and what makes it even better is that I didn't pay a penny! Rather jammy this week.

Hey gang, 

Friday night stash update.

Lately as you may know I've not made anything because I knew I had things being sent to me and I didn't want to start anything and want to use things I was being sent. Now I have the opposite problem as I have a lot of new stash and I'm not sure where to start!

Firstly, I got Project Of The Month from Trimcraft with this card. 

So today the FedEx lorry came down the street (not sure how he got out again, it was a massive truck and this is a culdesac) and handed me a parcel with these lovely goodies inside. This selection makes me super happy, it feels like time was taken to pick things out that co-ordinated and that just warms my heart, the care that was taken to send this to me, there was a really nice handwritten note in the parcel too. Thanks Trimcraft! Super fast getting it to me as well. 


Next, my docrafts prizes arrived on Wednesday, a selection of dies and a 12x12" paper pack (which I didn't know I was getting - nice surprise. I like the paper pack as it'll be great for steampunk makes. 
The dies are really nice, I had a play with the flowers today and although I got fed up with the dies taking 20 times to run through my xpress, they're pretty and I've a lot of ideas for them. I just need a bit more patience!


Aaaand finally some goodies from The Works. I asked if I could be sent some product to blog about and I was kindly sent these goodies. I have started making a video with the decoupaged heart frame and I will finish that tomorrow, with luck it'll be done for 'Tutorial Tuesday'; I'm on with painting one of the boxes too. 


Thanks for stopping. Tomorrow is a craft day,
Emily xx




No comments:

Post a Comment