.

.

.

.

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Die Cut Cards

Hi all,

A post from my bank of posts today - I have been working on a painted tote bag lately but the weather is too dull to photograph (model) it properly!
With a bit of luck the things I am expecting in the post will come this week so I can get on with some new things.

Today I've some cards to share that I made using the 'Handwritten Celebrate' die set from Sizzix. I saw it used in Papercraft Essentials magazine and I had to have it, so I ordered it from America (because it's cheaper than in the UK, even though it had to be shipped over a huge ocean...)... I have wanted a die set with sentiments such as 'happy birthday' on for a while, they're so much more versatile than pre printed little sentiments on a strip of paper.

Here's what I made:

The first one uses a MDF cut from Things To Alter. The papers and buttons came free with the June issue of docrafts Creativity mag. I spattered the paper with the same paint I mixed to cover the MDF shape. This one is my favourite!



The next uses the flamingo die and downloaded paper (from the aforementioned Papercraft Essentials mag) along with a Sizzix frame die and Xcut embossing folder.


And finally (not sure I like this as much) a card using heart and circle dies. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and love the one with the hearts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily your cards are stunning I love all the bright colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete