.

.

.

.

Saturday 16 April 2016

Adventures In Green Park Layout


Hey everyone,

Today I'm going to share a layout I made using a picture I took of Nathan in Green Park on our trip to London. Each morning we'd walk through St James' and Green Park to get to where we wanted to be (to save messing around changing tube lines). We heard some hammering in the trees and were sure it was a woodpecker so Nathan went off to try and find it. I adore how he has become so interested in nature, just like me.



I used the 'Market Street' collection by My Mind's Eye on this layout, they had papers and lots of embellishments for £7.99 in TKMaxx, total bargain. 
The title is by Heidi Swapp, I love bare wooden embellishments I can paint to match the layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, bright and cheerful and I love the way you have done the title xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning colours you've used these is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I need to check out TKMaxx again. And find an excuse to buy more paper. I am inspired by your layout x

    ReplyDelete