.

.

.

.

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Together Layout

Hi all,

I lost my mojo a bit last week but luckily it returned and I made a layout using the March/April Quirky Kit.

So it was a lovely sunny Sunday and I was itching to get out of the house so Nathan and I went to Rufford Abbey Country Park for the afternoon. It's a nice park with a lake and woods and a ruined monastery that you can go into. We had a lovely afternoon, it's great to get away and into the countryside especially on a day as sunny as that one. 
Had to take a selfie. We both suit aviators. :)

Think I used a bit of everything in the kit on this layout. The paper was an 'extra' but it was so pretty I had to have it and it works well here. In the kit there was a pack of die cuts by Elle's Studio ad I used quite a few of them on here, I love how the colours co-ordinate and how the sentiments are so modern, perfect for my style. 
In fact the only bits that weren't from the kit is the 'together' title (My Mind's Eye) and the backing papers on my photo which are from the Bohemian collection by Trimcraft. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment