.

.

.

.

Thursday 28 April 2016

Totally Tropical Cards!

Hi all,

Just stopping by to share some bright, tropical themed cards I made recently.

The first I think is my favourite card I've ever made. Just something simple using embossing, die cutting and using washi tape with the aperture of the feather... lovely!



The second one started with a strip of scrapbook paper I had left over. I cut it at an angle and folded it to create the concertina effect and you can see the other side of the paper showing through - red and white stripe.
I finished it off with some pink embellishments.


And finally, a card made using the flamingo die free with Papercraft Essentials this month, plus papers downloaded from the Papercraft Magazines website. I printed off the paper and covered with vellum. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi, These are all gorgeous, love the top one, love the colours and the feather die.

    Crafty Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours gorgeous cards xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the feathers and such colourful cards to cheer up a gloomy day, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards :) The feather one is one of my faves too xx

    ReplyDelete